JsSIP Website Integration

Rizwan Mustafa

Aug 25, 2022, 1:39:52 AM8/25/22
to JsSIP
Hi, I want to integrate/add JsSIP to my website. What I am trying to do is that there will be a call button on the website and when visitor will click on call button call will establish through JsSip while remaining on the same page.
Can anyone help me?

Alex Balashov

Aug 25, 2022, 2:31:58 AM8/25/22
to js...@googlegroups.com
Rizwan,

For what you want to accomplish, I don’t think JsSIP is the right solution; it is much too complicated, and would only make sense if you are a SIP service provider or can partner with one.

I think you’re better off using a click-to-call tool, where a third party sets up the call on your behalf. This also has the advantage that it can call the customer’s real mobile or landline, rather than making the call from their PC:

https://www.twilio.com/docs/voice/tutorials/click-to-call

— Alex

> On Aug 25, 2022, at 1:39 AM, Rizwan Mustafa <rizwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi, I want to integrate/add JsSIP to my website. What I am trying to do is that there will be a call button on the website and when visitor will click on call button call will establish through JsSip while remaining on the same page.
> Can anyone help me?

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)

Rizwan Mustafa

Aug 25, 2022, 5:08:13 AM8/25/22
to js...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your reply.
Actually, we are a SIP VOIP service provider. We have an Asterisk base solution that we are providing to our customers. This is the functionality that one of our customers needs.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "JsSIP" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jssip/5788B0E5-1ADE-419B-A44D-0CBF4B87F856%40evaristesys.com.

Iñaki Baz Castillo

Aug 25, 2022, 5:20:01 AM8/25/22
to js...@googlegroups.com
And you are basically asking someone here to do it for free.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<i...@aliax.net>

Rizwan Mustafa

Aug 25, 2022, 5:51:28 AM8/25/22
to js...@googlegroups.com
No, I am asking for guidance on how to do it. Which files I have to play with

Iñaki Baz Castillo

Aug 25, 2022, 5:52:31 AM8/25/22
to js...@googlegroups.com
Then read the JsSIP documentation.

Rizwan Mustafa

Aug 25, 2022, 6:24:02 AM8/25/22
to js...@googlegroups.com
I read the documentation but I couldn't find a clue how to start. Maybe you can guide me.

Rizwan Mustafa

Aug 25, 2022, 6:25:36 AM8/25/22
to js...@googlegroups.com
I can also pay if you can make this done.

MASTERING VOIP

Aug 25, 2022, 6:47:47 AM8/25/22
to js...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

What is your requirement?

How much your budget?

Thank you

Rizwan Mustafa

Aug 25, 2022, 7:00:44 AM8/25/22
to js...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I have all the necessary requirements. I just need to integrate JSSIP or JSCommunicator to integrate with my website. More specifically. I need a code that I can add to any Web page and a click2call widget automatically added to the webpage and when you click on that call initiate through my SIP server.

MASTERING VOIP

Aug 25, 2022, 7:36:45 AM8/25/22
to js...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I understand, website visitors click the "call to callcenter" button and then automatically connect to the call center. Yes this can only be done with webrtcphone. can you describe in more detail the network diagram and email to me.