NAT traversal

JRed

Mar 17, 2022, 8:39:46 AM3/17/22
to JsSIP
Hi,

Sorry if this has already been answered. I haven't found references to it.

We are considering using JsSIP in an enterprise environment. I would like to understand whether the combination of JsSIP + Asterisk is ready for NAT Traversal, i.e. STUN, TURN and ICE are supported, and whether this has been verified in the field.

Thank you

Alex Balashov

Mar 17, 2022, 8:40:37 AM3/17/22
to js...@googlegroups.com
It’s ready! Go forth and enjoy.

Sent from mobile, with due apologies for brevity and errors.

On Mar 17, 2022, at 8:39 AM, JRed <hjre...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Sorry if this has already been answered. I haven't found references to it.

We are considering using JsSIP in an enterprise environment. I would like to understand whether the combination of JsSIP + Asterisk is ready for NAT Traversal, i.e. STUN, TURN and ICE are supported, and whether this has been verified in the field.

Thank you

JRed

Mar 17, 2022, 8:55:20 AM3/17/22
to JsSIP