Sending DTMF from jssip over early media

Matt Dimeo

Jun 22, 2022, 5:31:37 PM6/22/22
to JsSIP
Running jssip 3.9.1.

Freepbx has a feature where it can send a prompt over early media and expects a password sent back over DTMF, before the call is answered.

When I try to respond to the prompt with session.sendDTMF(), it throws an INVALID_STATE_ERROR: Invalid status: 2.

Is there something additional I need to do to the session to enable sending dtmf over early media, or is this a JSSip limitation?

Thanks,
Matt

Browser console with jssip debug including SDP is at https://www.dropbox.com/s/qmdhi9jbu30xfvf/console.txt?dl=0

José Luis Millán

Jul 1, 2022, 11:40:44 AM7/1/22
to js...@googlegroups.com
Are you using an old jssip version or the newest?

`sendDTMF()`[1] does not consider that state[2] invalid.

José Luis Millán
Message has been deleted

Kumar Gaurav

Dec 22, 2023, 8:27:40 AM12/22/23
to JsSIP
hi , this did not work , how can I implement , in react native .

Kumar Gaurav

Dec 23, 2023, 6:36:26 AM12/23/23
to JsSIP
red this but did not work