SIP message logging

Maximilian Corbach

May 23, 2021, 1:46:16 PM5/23/21
to JsSIP
Hi,

is there a way to log SIP directly? I want to create and Boostrap Widget where the call flow is displayed.

Therefore I like to include all SIP Message, but there are no Event which return ACK, BYE or CANCEL Method.

Im currently trying with these:

const eventHandlers = {
'progress': function(data){ console.log('eventHandlers', data) },
'accepted': function(data){ console.log('eventHandlers', data) },
'failed': function(data){ console.log('eventHandlers', data) },
'confirmed': function(data){ console.log('eventHandlers', data) },
'ended': function(data){ console.log('eventHandlers', data) }
};

But as mentioned the Call Flow is incomplet.

BR Max

José Luis Millán

May 25, 2021, 2:52:57 AM5/25/21
to js...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You can provide JsSIP a specific Socket implementation conforming the Socket[*] interface. Within such socket implementation you have full control on what's coming from the socket and being sent into it.

José Luis Millán

Maximilian Corbach

Oct 29, 2021, 5:35:51 AM10/29/21
to JsSIP
Dear José,

thanks for the feedback, how can I achieve this?

Any additional hints would be much appreciated.

BR Max

Iñaki Baz Castillo

Oct 29, 2021, 6:03:28 AM10/29/21
to js...@googlegroups.com