Record Audio of the session

Huynh0224

Jul 1, 2021, 12:08:09 PM7/1/21
to JsSIP
Have Anyone implemented the recording feature (start, stop, pause, ect) for the call session and have it saved into a downloadable file?

Bill Kervaski

Jul 1, 2021, 12:26:14 PM7/1/21
to js...@googlegroups.com

Yes, pretty easy to do actually.

Vladimir B

Jul 2, 2021, 2:28:20 AM7/2/21
to JsSIP
Can you please share implementation ? Did you implement recording for both parties - local and remote?

AD Rehman

Jul 2, 2021, 5:39:49 AM7/2/21
to js...@googlegroups.com
I am from non programming background, can someone help me by sending me the steps required to make this jsSIP running with me.

I have a whole working telephony environment ready, locally via softphone and remotely via sipML.

I wanted to record this session also, ideally somewhere in the middle if not possible so at receiving end.

Iñaki Baz Castillo

Jul 2, 2021, 5:57:48 AM7/2/21
to jssip
On Fri, 2 Jul 2021 at 11:39, AD Rehman <adre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am from non programming background, can someone help me by sending me the steps required to make this jsSIP running with me.

No. You cannot ask others to work for free for you.

> I have a whole working telephony environment ready, locally via softphone and remotely via sipML.

So you are not even using JsSIP but still you ask in the JsSIP mailing list.

Please ask for free consultancy somewhere else.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<i...@aliax.net>

AD Rehman

Jul 2, 2021, 6:04:13 AM7/2/21
to js...@googlegroups.com
Don't take me in wrong way. I wish to port everything on jsSIP, that is why I am here in this group :)

Also I am not asking to work for me I am just aski for guidance.

So can I do above?

Iñaki Baz Castillo

Jul 2, 2021, 6:13:49 AM7/2/21
to jssip
I'm afraid doing audio recording is not JsSIP business.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jssip/CAM4dbGr-v2RTW98NYXoGyPS80Xg_yKHA8MbGgowHPSXTnAF-Dw%40mail.gmail.com.

Igor K

Aug 20, 2021, 7:49:54 AM8/20/21
to JsSIP
Take a look to https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/MediaRecorder
Let use WebRTC session remote stream in MediaRecorder API

BTW: Of course you should know javascript programming ;-)