Website broken link

瀏覽次數:167 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

E. Madison Bray

未讀,
2020年11月25日 下午2:46:332020/11/25
收件者:JSON-RPC
Hello,

I recently implemented JSON-RPC for a product I'm working on and have found it a joy to work with (I have a quibble of lack of support for mixing positional and keyword arguments, but I'm sure that's been discussed here before).

Anyways I was just curious about what languages had devoted libraries for implementing JSON-RPC.  I saw on the website [1] there is a link for "Implementations".  But it just links to the Wikipedia article for JSON-RPC, to an "Implementations" section which apparently vanished recently (and was not very complete anyways): https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=JSON-RPC&diff=prev&oldid=969468511

Is there another list somewhere of known (and preferably supported) JSON-RPC implementations?

Thanks,
Madison

Pascal Charbonneau

未讀,
2020年11月26日 清晨5:06:582020/11/26
收件者:json...@googlegroups.com
Personally I have implemented it in a few projects in C# on the backend and front-end (desktop) and also front-end web-applications (typescript). There are a few libraries out there for JSON-RPC in C# but the one I ended up using is vs-streamjsonrpc over web-sockets. JSON is a nice format for transport but a bit inflated. You can also have a look at MsgPack binary format which works very well with JSON-RPC when serializing and deserializing it. I have not looked at it for other languages.

What language is your project in?

Raymund Ang

未讀,
2021年3月23日 下午1:46:522021/3/23
收件者:json...@googlegroups.com
Hello Madison,

I have included a JSON-RPC middleware in a PHP class library I am working on. It can be integrated in any PHP project, either using vanilla PHP or frameworks. Link can be accessed below.

Best regards,
Raymund

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 2:46 PM E. Madison Bray <erik....@gmail.com> wrote:
--

welfor...@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年4月25日 下午2:59:452021/4/25
收件者:JSON-RPC
There are a few but I would highly recommend you don't use one, JSON RPC is lightweight adding a framework that will have to have handler registers inside it is often over the top build the implementation that suits your use case the spec is simple and implementation can often be very simple for small use cases or complicated some implementation I do are as simple as If Statements on JSON objects created from basic JSON parsers to others that are using custom Object Serialization and Deserialization

.NET:
microsoft/vs-streamjsonrpc: The StreamJsonRpc library offers JSON-RPC 2.0 over any .NET Stream, WebSocket, or Pipe. With bonus support for request cancellation, client proxy generation, and more. (github.com)

PHP:
datto/php-json-rpc: Fully unit-tested JSON-RPC 2.0 for PHP (github.com)

Python:
json-rpc · PyPI

Ruby:
chriskite/jimson: JSON-RPC 2.0 client and server for Ruby (github.com)

C++:
joncol/jcon-cpp: JSON RPC 2.0 library using C++ 11 and Qt 5 (github.com)

Java:
arteam/simple-json-rpc: Simple JSON-RPC for Java (github.com)
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息