How to add message length on the beginning of ISO message with NCCC Channel?

Jean

Nov 21, 2022, 9:11:00 AM11/21/22
to jPOS Users
Dear all
I have a problem when using. the NCCC Channel to connect to bank gateway, as following:
 - The bank gateway asked us to send the ISO Message via the NCCC Channel and the message sent by NCCC Channel  as following:
  60 00 00 01 15 08 00 20 38 01 00 00 C0 00 00 93 00 00 00 00 43 12 41 22 11 19 01 15 39 39 39 39
- But the bank requested to add 2 bytes at the beginning of above message for showing the message length in HEX.

So how can I do it with JPOS?

Abdulrahman Ashraf Abu-Hamadi

Nov 21, 2022, 7:45:38 PM11/21/22
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
I guess that the NAAC Channel is the one required for you but also check the channel implementation that is used by the bank because they shall be matching

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org