Transaction Manager Participant Objects

Ketan Pawar

Apr 20, 2017, 9:21:34 AM4/20/17
to jPOS Users
Hi,

Can anyone explain me about Participant of Transaction Manager?

If we have 10 max sessions for transaction manager, for processing 10 request at a time, how many objects gets created of Participant? If we have 3 participant into transaction manager, does only singleton objects gets created for these 3 participants or for every sessions it will be new objects of participants?

Thanks,
Ketan

Alejandro Revilla

Apr 20, 2017, 9:53:38 AM4/20/17
to jPOS Users
If you have 3 participants, 3 objects will be created, one per participant. They use the fly-weight pattern meaning you need to use the Context to pass variables around, you can't use member variables (unless those are reused by all transactions, of course).

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org