use of Sysmon.xml in jpos

Robert

Apr 19, 2017, 5:31:11 AM4/19/17
to jPOS Users
Can anyone tell me what is the role of Sysmon.xml in jpos setup and what are the different attributes are used in sysmon.xml

Alejandro Revilla

Apr 19, 2017, 5:28:22 PM4/19/17
to jPOS Users
The SysMon provides very useful information about the Q2 system, it shows the deployed beans, info about the TransactionManager, channels, muxes.

It has plenty of information that's mostly self-explanatory. If you are in doubt with some item, please ask.

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 6:31 AM, Robert <ketansi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can anyone tell me what is the role of Sysmon.xml in jpos setup and what are the different attributes are used in sysmon.xml

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org

Ketan Pawar

Apr 20, 2017, 4:52:19 AM4/20/17
to jPOS Users
Hello Alejandro .
   Thank you for replying on my question .

So as you said that sysmon is responsible to internally monitoring different components like mux, channel, etc . So my question is can we monitor specific components only (only mux or only channel) by using sysmon.xml or by any other configuration file .

chhil

Apr 20, 2017, 5:54:01 AM4/20/17
to jPOS Users

Sysmon basically dumps values of components to the log at regular interval. It picks everything from the nameregistrar.
For customized version you would need to write your own.

-chhip

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org

Alejandro Revilla

Apr 20, 2017, 7:31:04 AM4/20/17
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
Actually write your own or better yet, use JMX to poll data. Try to run jconsole and connect to a running Q2 to see what I mean.