[ASK] Building new Project

Meldri Asan

May 18, 2017, 10:33:23 PM5/18/17
to jPOS Users
Hi everyone,

Sorry disturbing you again. This time i want i ask some question, I already download jpos-2.1.0-SNAPSHOT.zip, then import into eclipce.
1. Was it right? or should i 'gradle installApp' and add some depedency first before import into eclipce.
2. Or using jpos template and add depedency into jpos-2.1.0 and some module from jpos-ee. Clean. Then import into eclipce.
 Which One was the right thing to do?
and my last question is about gradle. My company block my connection to gradle. Can i get some module forom jpos-ee without gradle?

Thanks.
Meldri

Alejandro Revilla

May 19, 2017, 3:46:00 PM5/19/17
to jPOS Users
The easiest way is to clone the jPOS-template project and then use "gradle eclipse" to create your project.

You can do that in your home machine connected to the internet and then transfer it to your restricted working environment.

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org

Meldri Asan

May 20, 2017, 10:22:14 AM5/20/17
to jPOS Users
Thanks for advice alejandro. Hope i will not get another problem. :)

Alejandro Revilla

May 20, 2017, 10:30:48 AM5/20/17
to jPOS Users
I guess most of us in this list get 20+ problems per day, that's basically our work, hit our heads against problems of all kinds. We'll be here to help.

On Sat, May 20, 2017 at 11:22 AM, Meldri Asan <meld...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for advice alejandro. Hope i will not get another problem. :)

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org
Message has been deleted

Meldri Asan

May 21, 2017, 11:34:04 PM5/21/17
to jPOS Users
Hi Alejandro,

now i can use gradle using my other connection. But now i got some problem. But first, i want share my step before import into eclipce
1. I'm using jpos-template and extract into folder.
2. Gradle installApp at jpos-template directory
3. edit build.gradle, and add this :
dependencies {
compile 'org.jpos:jpos:2.0.10'
testCompile 'junit:junit4.8.2'
}
4. Gradle installApp
5. Then use this code at cmd : jar tvf build\install\jPos-template-master\lib\jpos-2.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
6. Gradle installResource
7. Gradle installApp
8. Last, export this folder into existing gradle project.

But, instead of get jpos-source, i get reference library for jpos-2.0.10.jar etc.. Or Is this supposed to happen?
Hope u can help me :)

Thanks.
Meldri

Alejandro Revilla

May 22, 2017, 2:39:04 PM5/22/17
to jPOS Users
You can use `gradle eclipse` in order to create a project for you.