JPOS-EE and JPOS together

Shekhar Jadhav

May 5, 2017, 12:14:33 AM5/5/17
to jPOS Users
Hi,

Can we use JPOS-EE and simple JPOS gradle  together?
If yes..then How?
I have to use hibernate in simple jpos participants which is in gradle.so anybody can tell me how can i do this?

Thanks in advance.

Victor Salaman

May 5, 2017, 12:16:41 AM5/5/17
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
Hi:

jPOS-EE depends on jPOS, so setup your jPOS project as you normally would, and add jPOS-EE module dependencies as Gradle dependencies.

/V

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org

Shekhar Jadhav

May 5, 2017, 12:51:26 AM5/5/17
to jPOS Users
so you mean i have to change my build.gradle file of jPOS project ?
If yes then how can i change it.?

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 12:14 AM, Shekhar Jadhav <shekharj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Can we use JPOS-EE and simple JPOS gradle  together?
If yes..then How?
I have to use hibernate in simple jpos participants which is in gradle.so anybody can tell me how can i do this?

Thanks in advance.

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org

Victor Salaman

May 5, 2017, 1:04:37 AM5/5/17
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
Please read the jPOS programmer's guide. Email is not the best support as everything I type will trigger a new set of questions if you haven't done your reading.

/V