How to run and debug jpos gradle project using eclipse?

Amit Vadje

Apr 8, 2017, 12:38:53 AM4/8/17
to jPOS Users
Hi,

I have configured jpos-template-master gradle project in eclipse and created ServerListener which will listen on socket and accept the request. I like to run this project using eclipse and debug it.

Requesting you to please assist.

Thanks,
Amit

adhi nugroho

Apr 8, 2017, 8:37:55 AM4/8/17
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
hai, you can use command ./gradlew eclipse

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org

adhi

Amit Vadje

Apr 10, 2017, 12:55:06 AM4/10/17
to jPOS Users
Hi,

This is from command line only. How can we do the same using eclipse editor?

Thanks,
Amit

On Sat, Apr 8, 2017 at 11:38 AM, Amit Vadje <vadj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have configured jpos-template-master gradle project in eclipse and created ServerListener which will listen on socket and accept the request. I like to run this project using eclipse and debug it.

Requesting you to please assist.

Thanks,
Amit

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org

adhi

chhil

Apr 10, 2017, 2:05:18 AM4/10/17
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com

The Eclipse plugins generate files that are used by the Eclipse IDE, thus making it possible to import the project into Eclipse (File - Import… - Existing Projects into Workspace).

gradle eclipse generates the files needed to import the project into eclipse.
Once you do gradle eclipse , open eclipse and import the workspace.

-chhil