TIMEOUT ZMK

Fabio Arias

May 9, 2017, 12:23:04 PM5/9/17
to jPOS Users
Muy buenas tardes a todos, existe alguna forma de cambiar el timeout de ingreso de la llaves.?
--
Fabio Arias
Consultor TI

“No des a tus empleados por sentado. Si no valoras a tu equipo, ellos no valorarán a tus clientes” Richard Branson.

Alejandro Revilla

May 9, 2017, 12:38:40 PM5/9/17
to jPOS Users
Hello Fabio,

Sorry to answer in English, this group has over 1000 users, English is the oficial language here.

I don't think your question makes any sense without some context. What kind of keys are you talking about ? Are those related to a jPOS application?

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org

Fabio Arias

Alejandro Revilla

May 9, 2017, 12:52:50 PM5/9/17
to jPOS Users
I don't think that's part of the open source jPOS.

Please contact me off the list if that's something we might have built for you (don't remember any key-entry stuff, but we write a lot of code ... :)