disable hibernate query from debug logging

Ketan Pawar

Jun 21, 2017, 2:34:17 AM6/21/17
to jPOS Users
Hi,

I like to disable hibernate query traces from debug logs of jpos. Can we do it? if yes, how can?

Thanks,
Ketan

Andrés Alcarraz

Jun 21, 2017, 6:57:31 AM6/21/17
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ketan

if you mean traces showing the executed SQL queries, then you just need to put false in the property show_sql of your hibernate.cfg.xml which is the default setting in dbsupport jPOS-EE module.

Hope this helps.

Andrés

El 21/06/17 a las 03:34, Ketan Pawar escribió:
jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org

Alejandro Revilla

Jun 21, 2017, 7:39:07 AM6/21/17
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
You can override that in the db.properties file.

I think we can also change the default to false, if it's on. Will check that.