How to use puasing in jpos transaction manager.

Shekhar Jadhav

Apr 25, 2017, 10:51:49 AM4/25/17
to jPOS Users
Currently I am getting transaction request from space in transaction manager .This request passing throught all participants till last participants .so I just want to send this request to server from last participant and gets response back from server which should be async. which should be non blocking .
  Is there any way for this in JPOS transaction manager ?

Alejandro Revilla

Apr 25, 2017, 9:14:52 PM4/25/17
to jPOS Users
Please take a look at the SendResponse participant

I'm currently writing a free Cookbook explaining how to use the new IncomingListener, CheckFields, QueryHost, and SendResponse participant to create a production grade gateway in no time and almost writing no code. Hope to share it soon.

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 11:54 AM, Shekhar Jadhav <shekharj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Currently I am getting transaction request from space in transaction manager .This request passing throught all participants till last participants .so I just want to send this request to server from last participant and gets response back from server which should be async. which should be non blocking .
  Is there any way for this in JPOS transaction manager ?

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org

chhil

Apr 25, 2017, 9:33:45 PM4/25/17
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
If you want to send request and receive the response in an asynch manner you need to use the qmux's asynch capability. Ordinarily for blocking send and receive you would do a qmux.request(isomsg,timeout).

public void request (ISOMsg m, long timeout, ISOResponseListener rl, Object handBack)
throws ISOException

Implement the ISOResponseListener interface passit in and get a callback when the response is received. This is asynch without blocking.

-chhil