Set Level of logs in JPOS

Shekhar Jadhav

May 2, 2017, 8:50:49 AM5/2/17
to jPOS Users
How can i disable error logs and have only trace logs in Transaction manager?

Alejandro Revilla

May 2, 2017, 4:23:47 PM5/2/17
to jPOS Users
What kind of error do you want to not be aware of?

Shekhar Jadhav

May 3, 2017, 12:43:30 AM5/3/17
to jPOS Users
any type of log level same like log4j.I just want logs of specific level such as only debug logs or only warn los or only trace logs

Alejandro Revilla

May 3, 2017, 4:16:53 PM5/3/17
to jPOS Users
You need to think about jPOS logs as audit logs, it's a different concept.

You can still use log4j or whatever logger framework you want in your application.

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org

Shekhar Jadhav

Victor Salaman

May 5, 2017, 12:25:06 AM5/5/17
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
You can use log4j like you normally would, and produce two types of files, one set for log4j and the other set being jPOS log files...