Primary + Secondary BitMap / format TLV

taha yassine benbrahim

Jul 25, 2017, 8:34:21 AM7/25/17
to jPOS Users
Hi everyone I am confused about first and secondary bitmaps in my Specifications:
The primary bitmap is datafield 0 and the second one is datafield 1, but i don't know how can solved using the GenericPackager, cause the DE 0 is reserved for MTI.
My second question is about changing the format of an ISOMsg to TLV, is there any method to use for transforming an ISOMsg to TLV format?
Thanks for your replies

Luiz Felipph

Jul 25, 2017, 8:50:39 AM7/25/17
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
HI!

The primary bitmap is datafield 0 and the second one is datafield 1, but i don't know how can solved using the GenericPackager, cause the DE 0 is reserved for MTI.

How do you know what to do if there is no MTI? Do you have a exemple message?

My second question is about changing the format of an ISOMsg to TLV, is there any method to use for transforming an ISOMsg to TLV format?
Well, I think you will have to implement a custom packager. Receive the message in ISO, and repack with your package.

Or maybe I said a lot of non-sense stuff.

Chers!

Felipph

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org

Andy Orrock

taha yassine benbrahim

Mark Salter

Jul 29, 2017, 11:57:53 AM7/29/17
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
On 25/07/17 14:06, taha yassine benbrahim wrote:
> Thanks for your reply, andi if I have subfields in a DateElement how can
> I implement it ?

Perhaps take a look at the existing xml files into GenericPackager for
inspiration?

Search for SubFieldPackager in
jPOS/jpos/src/dist/cfg/packager/europay.xml for one example.

Or see the example in the programmers guide?

--
Mark