Generate ZMK using Clear components

Dnyati Ganesan

Aug 16, 2017, 12:48:15 PM8/16/17
to jPOS Users

I need to "Generate ZMK using Clear components".

Could you please let me know how to generate ZMK using clear components using software.

Is HSM (hardware ) mandatory for this or it is possible using software as well?  Thanks!!!!

Dnyati Ganesan

Aug 16, 2017, 12:48:27 PM8/16/17
to jPOS Users

chhil

Aug 17, 2017, 2:07:41 AM8/17/17
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
​​
Rule of thumb...never use a software HSM in production.
Please use jpos security module for internal emulation, testing and understanding crypto/hsm functionality.

The class that allows you to perform HSM functionality you need (console based)...

The class that allows you to do crypto stuff from code....

The key type constant you want to use can be found here :

-chhil

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org