custom channel

phamthai thinh

Jun 8, 2017, 4:31:25 AM6/8/17
to jPOS Users
Hi all,
I have a spec about channel without bytes indicate length of message. How i can configure or customise chaneel to make jPOS work with this server.
Thanks

chhil

Jun 8, 2017, 6:10:09 AM6/8/17
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
Jpos provides multiple channels that have a length prepended ended to it. The format of the length varies. You will probably find one that supports what you need. You need to be more specific about how length is appended. You can look at AsciiChannel and NACChannel code in github and see what they do.

-chhil.

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org

phamthai thinh

Jun 8, 2017, 6:33:28 AM6/8/17
to jPOS Users
Thank chihil,
For channel with length indicate bytes it is ok but we face with server side it just send iso message data only. I try doing custom channel with -1 in length and receive streamReceive but it hang and get connection reset.

public class NOLengthChannel extends BaseChannel {
@Override
protected byte[] streamReceive() throws IOException {
byte[] bytes = IOUtils.toByteArray(serverIn);
return bytes;
}
}

Vào 17:10:09 UTC+7 Thứ Năm, ngày 08 tháng 6 năm 2017, chhil đã viết:

On Jun 8, 2017 2:01 PM, "phamthai thinh" <phamth...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
I have a spec about channel without bytes indicate length of message. How i can configure or customise chaneel to make jPOS work with this server.
Thanks

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org

phamthai thinh

Jun 8, 2017, 6:55:19 AM6/8/17
to jPOS Users
I tried org.jpos.iso.channel.LogChannel but get connection reset after hang

Vào 17:33:28 UTC+7 Thứ Năm, ngày 08 tháng 6 năm 2017, phamthai thinh đã viết:

Alejandro Revilla

Jun 8, 2017, 7:20:05 AM6/8/17
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
PADChannel is probably your friend or at least a good starting point.

phamthai thinh

Jun 8, 2017, 11:03:33 AM6/8/17
to jPOS Users
Thank Alejandro. One more question bitmap in HEX format what type of field we be use to unpack bitmap.
Thanks

Vào 18:20:05 UTC+7 Thứ Năm, ngày 08 tháng 6 năm 2017, Alejandro Revilla đã viết:

Alejandro Revilla

Jun 8, 2017, 2:09:29 PM6/8/17
to jPOS Users
In my experience, this question is sometimes flawed. When you mean "bitmap in hex format", do you refer to the bitmap coming in 32 ASCII characters representing the hex value (provided you have a primary and secondary bitmap) or in 16 bytes?

If it's the latter, then you just get to "see" the bitmap in hex, but it's actually binary. You can use IFB_BITMAP.

If it's the former, you wan to go with IFA_BITMAP.

phamthai thinh

Jun 8, 2017, 7:06:20 PM6/8/17
to jPOS Users
Thank @apr. I understand

Vào 01:09:29 UTC+7 Thứ Sáu, ngày 09 tháng 6 năm 2017, Alejandro Revilla đã viết:

dmpnagaraja davuluru

Aug 11, 2017, 9:33:45 AM8/11/17
to jPOS Users
Hello All,

We are testing Switch application and we would like to give the load like an ATM / POS Terminal with ISO8583 Message format . Can any one help me how to give this load using Load Runner or Jmeter tools ?

if not is there a way to convert ISO Messages to XML Files ?

Naga Raja

chhil

Aug 11, 2017, 9:56:44 AM8/11/17
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
Look at the client simulator code, it takes in xml and converts it to binary and vice versa.

Its as simple as setting the appropriate packager for it.