Need list of participants which has been executed or aborted

Amit Vadje

Jun 19, 2017, 7:12:19 AM6/19/17
to jPOS Users
Hi,

I like to get the list of participants which has been executed or aborted in transaction manager without using Debug participants?

Thanks,
Amit

Alejandro Revilla

Jun 19, 2017, 8:49:24 AM6/19/17
to jPOS Users
In recent versions of the TransactionManager you don't have to use a Debug participant, just set the `debug="true"` property at the very beginning of the transaction manager configuration and you'll get a detailed list of participants, with its profiler info.

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org

Mark Salter

Jun 19, 2017, 9:11:38 AM6/19/17
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
On 19/06/17 12:12, Amit Vadje wrote:

> I like to get the list of participants which has been executed or
> aborted in transaction manager without using Debug participants?

Add a list/hashtable to your context and have each of your participants
declare their activity into that list in the form you desire?

--
Mark