Querying the SAF trxns

mrtechit

Jun 10, 2017, 2:01:04 PM6/10/17
to jPOS Users
Hi,

Is it possible to look into what all is being queued up in the Jpos SAF ?

I am aware of the status monitor of the SAF, however was interested to know if we can see the transactions which are actually stuck.

Thanks.

Andy Orrock

Jun 10, 2017, 2:03:18 PM6/10/17
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
We implemented our SAF queues as database tables for the express purchase of eliminating the 'dark tunnel' effect of SAF

--------
Andy

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org

mrtechit

Jun 10, 2017, 2:08:46 PM6/10/17
to jPOS Users
Hi Andy,

Thanks for the info.

Can you please elaborate more ?

For what im guessing, when you send a transaction into the SAF, you log the same raw request in the database ?