Getting an error after upgrading to 3.15.1

Arelowo Alao

Jul 22, 2021, 8:31:44 AM7/22/21
to jOOQ User Group
I posted the details of this issue to the Reddit group.

Seems that after changing the version I got the following error.  Changing back to 3.14.6 resolved the issue:

Failed to configure a ConnectionFactory: 'url' attribute is not specified and no embedded database could be configured.

Reason: Failed to determine a suitable R2DBC Connection URL

Action:

Consider the following:
If you want an embedded database (H2), please put it on the classpath.
If you have database settings to be loaded from a particular profile you may need to activate it (the profiles local are currently active).

Lukas Eder

Jul 22, 2021, 8:36:07 AM7/22/21
to jOOQ User Group