I need a component programmer,

La Organización

Jun 25, 2021, 4:27:01 AM6/25/21
to Joomla! General Development
I need a component programmer, for Joomla 3.

I am sick and I cannot finish an order. It is a voting component.

Please, if anyone is interested, let me know, I'll send them the briefing and tell me the price.

 Thanks

Huub | YUZI

Jun 25, 2021, 5:15:31 AM6/25/21
to joomla-de...@googlegroups.com
Hello, sure I would like some more information to see whether it’s a possibility.

Greetings

Sent from my iPhone

On 25 Jun 2021, at 10:27, La Organización <open2...@gmail.com> wrote:

I need a component programmer, for Joomla 3.

I am sick and I cannot finish an order. It is a voting component.

Please, if anyone is interested, let me know, I'll send them the briefing and tell me the price.

 Thanks

La Organización

Jun 25, 2021, 6:07:30 AM6/25/21
to Joomla! General Development
Please tell me some jobs or components that you have developed

Glenn Arkell

Jun 25, 2021, 6:14:42 AM6/25/21
to Joomla! General Development

Huub | YUZI

Jun 25, 2021, 6:38:49 AM6/25/21
to joomla-de...@googlegroups.com
You can visit my website: Yuzi.nl/portfolio

I have made a component for community / dating that is still in development but will be released soon.

Sent from my iPhone