Job for Experienced Canvass Director (Portland, OR)

Naomi Roth-Gaudette

Dec 9, 2019, 3:24:07 PM12/9/19
to GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT

360 Campaign Consulting is staffing 2 petition gathering offices in Portland and 1 in Eugene, OR to qualify a fair drug law initiative for the 2020 ballot. We are looking to hire an experienced canvass director to run one of our offices. Ideally we'd hire a local candidate, but we will pay relocation and start-up housing costs for the right candidate. The Petition Director will lead staff working on a campaign to decriminalize the use of psilocybin as a therapeutic method for treating PTSD, addiction, depression, and other serious medical issues. The job starts ASAP and runs through April. Pay is $1000-$1200/wk plus potential bonuses. Please visit our job description for more details and to apply. Miles Van Reed is the Hiring Manager for this campaign. Feel free to reach-out to him directly.