Junior Writer at progressive firm in Washington, DC.

Jackie

May 22, 2018, 6:00:40 PM5/22/18
to GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT

Well & Lighthouse LLC, a progressive digital media and strategic communications firm, seeks a fast, talented new media type to help us win battleground campaigns.

We're looking for someone who can deliver on-message content (emails, website copy, etc.) for clients at a high rate of speed. Campaign experience preferred. Ability to write longer-form content (direct mail copy, speeches, etc.) a plus.

Although we work ​in a fast-paced environment ​on high-profile races, we're a fun place to work with ​a great culture and ​opportunities to grow. ​Team members receive competitive salary and benefits.

Please send resume, three writing samples, and three examples of online content you've found effective to jo...@wellandlighthouse.com, with “Junior Writer” in the subject line.

*Well & Lighthouse ​is an ​equal ​opportunity ​employer. People of color, people with disabilities, women, and LGBTQ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. We are committed to a diverse workplace, and to supporting our staff with ongoing career development opportunities.*

Janel Forsythe

May 26, 2018, 2:25:17 PM5/26/18
to GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT
Hi,
What is the full email address that we submit the job application to?
In the original job posting, it looks like this: jo...@wellandlighthouse.com.

Thank you!
Janel Forsythe