DC: Break Something, Senior Digital Advertising Strategist

GAIN Power Career Center

May 27, 2021, 9:36:15 PM5/27/21
to jobstha...@googlegroups.com

Position: Senior Digital Advertising Strategist

To view this job opportunity, click the link below and you will be sent to GAIN Power where you can apply if you are interested.

Job Summary
Position: Senior Digital Advertising Strategist
Employer: Break Something Inc
Location: Dist. Columbia, United States

Break Something is helping progressive candidates and organizations run smart, bold online campaigns that bring in dollars, supporters, and votes. We love snappy creative, taking risks, and working on causes we care about -- you in?

This position requi...

Click Here to view full job now or go to: https://careercenter.gainpower.org/link.cfm?c=ZxKwLNnb6jZ7