Paid Canvassers Wanted- Northeastern PA

16 peržiūrų
Praleisti ir pereiti prie pirmo neskaityto pranešimo

Rebecca Johnson

neskaityta,
2019-10-14 16:10:172019-10-14
kam: GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT
Paid Canvass Opportunity for 2019 Municipal Elections

Enthusiastic paid canvassers wanted in the Philadelphia Suburbs for the 2019 general election season.

We are building a dedicated and professional team to elect our strong roster of Democrats on November 5th in this red to blue race.

Qualifications:
  1. Honest and self-motivated!

  2. Goal-oriented

  3. Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.

  4. Strong verbal communication skills and professional demeanor.

  5. A positive attitude and ability to keep moving forward.

  6. Experience with door to door canvassing preferred but not required.

Schedule:

Shift availability from October 15th, 2019 to November 5th 2019

Tuesday – Friday:

3:30 pm – 8:30 pm

Saturday:

9:00 am – 2:00 pm and/or

3:00 pm – 8:00 pm

Sunday:

3:00 pm – 8:00 pm

Pay: $15.00/hr

We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.

Atsakyti visiems
Atsakyti autoriui
Persiųsti
0 naujų pranešimų