JANSI compat

Brad Wood

Apr 28, 2021, 11:55:36 AM4/28/21
to jline...@googlegroups.com
I'm updating the dependencies in my JLine-powered console app.  I've been on JANSI 1.18 for a while and I checked today and found that JANSI is all the way up to 2.3.2.  As this is a major version bump, I'd like to check and see if JLine is compatible with the 2.x series of JANSI releases.

FWIW, I'm using the latest Jline release of 3.19.0.

Thanks!

~Brad

Developer Advocate
Ortus Solutions, Corp

ColdBox Platform: http://www.coldbox.org

Guillaume Nodet

Apr 28, 2021, 12:07:35 PM4/28/21
to jline...@googlegroups.com
Jline is using jansi 2.x since quite a while now, so it's definitely compatible :-)

Brad Wood

Apr 28, 2021, 12:19:57 PM4/28/21
to jline...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, thanks for confirming!