TerminalBuilder equiv for org.jline.terminal.dumb.color

Visto 31 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Brad Wood

no leída,
31 mar 2021, 10:37:1531/3/21
a jline...@googlegroups.com
Is there an equivalent method for the system property org.jline.terminal.dumb.color avaialble in the Terminal Builder?  Or is it only possible to enable this feature via a system property.

Thanks!

~Brad

Developer Advocate
Ortus Solutions, Corp

ColdBox Platform: http://www.coldbox.org

Guillaume Nodet

no leída,
1 abr 2021, 9:21:241/4/21
a jline...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, such a flag is not available on the TerminalBuilder.
I'm not really sure we need a flag specifically for the org.jline.terminal.dumb.color option, but rather a slightly more generic boolean flag for a new color field on the builder that would be used if explicitely set or default to the current behavior if not.  Like the type, jna, jansi, exec and dumb fields...

Guillaume

Guillaume Nodet

no leída,
1 abr 2021, 9:48:511/4/21
a jline...@googlegroups.com
I've pushed a PR at https://github.com/jline/jline3/pull/662, can you have a look ?

Guillaume

Brad Wood

no leída,
1 abr 2021, 10:09:111/4/21
a jline...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the quick reply.  Your pull looks great.  I can set the system prop fairly easily, but the builder is just a little cleaner.

Thanks!

~Brad

Developer Advocate
Ortus Solutions, Corp