Listeners and SaneParameters

Juri Vrljicak

Mar 19, 2021, 9:38:32 AM3/19/21
to jfreesane-discuss
Hi, excuse me, I have another question.

I was trying to use the ScanListenerAdapter.frameAcquisitionStarted(SaneDevice device, SaneParameters parameters, int currentFrame, int likelyTotalFrames).

The fact that SaneParameters has a default access modifier got in the way. I had to extend ScanListenerAdapter in a homonym package in my project in order to use it. I don't think that is the correct way anyway.

So, which is the correct way?

thx

James Ring

Mar 19, 2021, 10:12:52 AM3/19/21
to jurivr...@gmail.com, jfreesane-discuss
Hey Juri,

That was changed by https://github.com/sjamesr/jfreesane/commit/e2b7990346dce3006d49f2f761483bf9430f295b, which I'm embarrassed to say that I forgot to release. I'll cut a new release now, sorry about that!

So, which is the correct way?

thx

Regards,
James

Juri Vrljicak

Mar 19, 2021, 10:26:55 AM3/19/21
to jfreesane-discuss
that's great, thanks a lot

James Ring

Mar 19, 2021, 12:05:06 PM3/19/21
to jurivr...@gmail.com, jfreesane-discuss
I've released 1.0, you should be able to find it now and try it out.
I'll put out a release announcement shortly.

Juri Vrljicak

Mar 19, 2021, 3:29:56 PM3/19/21
to James Ring, jfreesane-discuss
Wonderful,

Tried 1.0 out and it worked great

thanks a lot for the quick response and delivery

cheers!

James Ring

Mar 19, 2021, 3:31:46 PM3/19/21
to jurivr...@gmail.com, jfreesane-discuss