Hyperlink styles on the plugins.io site

Felix Queiruga

Feb 27, 2020, 3:08:11 AM2/27/20
to Jenkins User Experience
I find the hyperlinks really difficult to see and spot on the jenkins.io site (example in screenshot). Any time I look for the resources on the UX SIG page I need to spend some time looking for them. The color contrast with the body text is not enough. Some changes I'd suggest:
  • Make the hyperlinks either underlined or bold by default.
  • Change color for the visited status.
I've no idea how hard this change would be. If it's just a 5 minutes CSS change I could create the PR myself.
Captura de pantalla 2020-02-27 a las 9.03.22.png

Gavin Mogan

Feb 27, 2020, 3:13:08 AM2/27/20
to Felix Queiruga, Jenkins User Experience
the css is in one or two places

or upstream at https://github.com/jenkins-infra/jenkins.io/find/master (it pulls all the css and stuff for the header and footer)

Sadly the css for plugin site is a bit of a mess, I started cleaning it up but didn't finish it.

Felix Queiruga