Rest API access to flowGraphTable

Mike Nicholson

Nov 28, 2017, 9:02:49 AM11/28/17
to Jenkins Users
Hello,

I'm looking for a way to access the data provided by the flowGraphTable (aka "Pipeline Steps") for a job via a rest API.  My ultimate goal is a is a timeline visualization of the build flow illustrating the duration of each step as well as which executor they ran on - essentially a more detailed version of the blue ocean pipeline visualization.

I see that the pipeline-stage-view-plugin provides a rest api (https://github.com/jenkinsci/pipeline-stage-view-plugin/tree/master/rest-api) but this apears to be missing some data when compared with the detailed flowGraphTable output.

Is there any api access to the data behind the flowGraphTable?

Regards,
Mike