Error on Windows Slaves

Sajith Majeed - Saaj

Aug 10, 2016, 6:47:17 PM8/10/16
to Jenkins Users
We started receiving the below error from yesterday on our windows slaves. This was working until yesterday and started to happen all of a sudden. Have anyone seen this error and help us with some inputs on this?

java.io.IOException: remote file operation failed: e:\jenkins\workspace\Jobfolder
 at hudson.remoting.Channel@3c3e8ed5:WINDOWSHOST: java.io.IOException: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect

Thanks | Sajith

mosh...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2016, 3:15:31 AM8/11/16
to Jenkins Users
Can you check if you have write permissions under e:\jenkins\workspace\Jobfolder folder?

Also can you share the full log?

Sajith Majeed- Saaj

Aug 11, 2016, 10:19:25 PM8/11/16
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
This appears to be resolved now. Space could have been an issues as we did nothing from our end.

Thx | Saaj | 469 571 3365