Starting mutiple process

sravan

Sep 12, 2020, 1:28:47 AM9/12/20
to Jenkins Users
Hi
I am trying to start the same process from folder A and folder B. when jenkins starts process from folder A it looks good but when it starts the process from folder b it stops the process of folder A . I need the two process. How can I keep the process active  from folder A and B

Any help is appreciated

Thanks,
Sravan

Gianluca

Sep 12, 2020, 2:32:13 AM9/12/20
to Jenkins Users
We run dozens of processes from different folders in our pipeline. So, there should be something in our pipeline definition that prevents you from that.
Can you please give us more details about your pipeline so we can help?

Cheers,
Gianluca.