Groovy Script to create Ansible Docker and run Ansible script on it.

shajay12

Nov 8, 2018, 4:29:49 AM11/8/18
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone, I was trying to write a GROOVY SCRIPT to create a ANSIBLE DOCKER container and run ansible scripts to transfer WAR files from some location to TOMCAT server.  Please let me know some resource, where i can search such script or get an idea about it.  Thanks in Advance.  Regards, Ajsh

Sent from the Jenkins users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Viacheslav Dubrovskyi

Nov 8, 2018, 7:20:41 AM11/8/18
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ajsh ,

IMHO much easy use bash for this.

--
WBD,
Viacheslav Dubrovskyi

Ajay Sharma

Nov 8, 2018, 9:07:15 AM11/8/18
to Jenkins Users
Hi Slava,

Thanks for the reply. For bash file, which Jenkins PLUGINS should do i need to install ?

As the bash script has to fetch WAR File from a remote NEXUS repo and then put the WAR file on remote TOMCAT server.

Regards,
Ajsh