unable to reset password

Jurgen Weber

Oct 11, 2017, 3:51:30 AM10/11/17
to Jenkins Users
Hi Guys

I have not used my account in a while, the error says to 'contact us'.. Not sure where to do that... so trying here:

If I try to create a new account, it says to reset my password.. If I go to rest my password I get the below:

Account ID: jurgenweber

Thanks

Christopher Orr

Oct 11, 2017, 4:37:53 AM10/11/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

On Wed, 11 Oct 2017, at 02:51, 'Jurgen Weber' via Jenkins Users wrote:
> I have not used my account in a while, the error says to 'contact us'..
> Not
> sure where to do that... so trying here:
>
> If I try to create a new account, it says to reset my password.. If I go
> rest my password I get the below:
>
> http://take.ms/yKPGg

There's currently an infrastructure issue preventing password reset
links from being emailed out:
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/INFRA-1360

You'll have to wait for that to be resolved before you can try to send
another password reset email.

Regards,
Chris

dandeliondodgeball

Oct 11, 2017, 9:28:19 AM10/11/17
to Jenkins Users
Ya, no contact information on the web page.  Not clear that I would want to come here to complain about this.  Thanks.

Jurgen Weber

Oct 12, 2017, 6:51:00 PM10/12/17
to Jenkins Users
yeah, if you follow the ticket that was posted not 2 hours there seems to be a problem with the email provider. :)

They are sorting it out.