Using shell script

Francisco Vieira

Feb 12, 2018, 11:50:57 AM2/12/18
to Jenkins Users
Hello there,

I'm an begginer at Jenkins and I was wondering if you guys could help. My problem: I'm 'building' a JSON file with JSONBuilder in groovy (so far so good). After I do this, I wanna be able to do a command with shell script so I can do some things of my own. And I know how to do it, but then I get NotSerializableException when I build. Any suggestions?

Cheers!

Victor Martinez

Feb 12, 2018, 5:04:37 PM2/12/18
to Jenkins Users
Hi Francisco,

Did you use the annotation @NonCPS in your function?

Cheers

Francisco Vieira

Feb 14, 2018, 9:29:51 AM2/14/18
to Jenkins Users
I got there today :) although I got it to work now I need to use shell script inside that function... Any suggestions to do this inside a NonCPS ? I've been reading that is not possible.

Thanks!