Published Jenkins core javadoc for older versions?

Petr Široký

Jan 10, 2018, 8:29:55 AM1/10/18
to Jenkins Users
Hello everyone,

I noticed the javadoc.jenkins.io contains only the very latest Javadoc. I could not find a published version of the older ones. Is there place where the older (e.g. 2.93) javadocs are published? I would find this very useful as I don't always the latest version of Jenkins and this would allow persitent links to specific class in specific version.

Thanks,
Petr

Daniel Beck

Jan 10, 2018, 9:02:32 AM1/10/18
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

> On 10. Jan 2018, at 14:06, Petr Široký <sirok...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I noticed the javadoc.jenkins.io contains only the very latest Javadoc. I could not find a published version of the older ones. Is there place where the older (e.g. 2.93) javadocs are published? I would find this very useful as I don't always the latest version of Jenkins and this would allow persitent links to specific class in specific version.

https://jenkins.io/doc/developer/javadoc/ links to older LTS baselines.

Petr Široký

Jan 10, 2018, 10:22:41 AM1/10/18
to Jenkins Users
Thanks! (seems like I should have been able to google that out myself, but was using wrong query apparently.)