Parameter parameter on the basis of other parameter

Pratik Jain

Mar 18, 2019, 10:02:17 AM3/18/19
to Jenkins Users
Need help with Build with Parameter.

I am having let say 4 features[Features 1,2,3,4]. Each feature is having n number of scenarios.

What I want is if user select feature 1 and 2 then display only scenarios of feature1 and 2 of user to selection.

I know about Active choice parameter but it is not helping me much. let me know if any other plugin can help me in this.

Thanks

Ioannis Moutsatsos

Apr 13, 2019, 11:48:01 AM4/13/19
to Jenkins Users
Active Choices should be able to do that. It's all a matter of how you setup your logic in the Groovy script that generates the parameters
If you can't get this to work please, provide more details of the issue and perhaps file an issue on the Jenkins JIRA.