Build Failure Analyzer - Getting Pipeline Stage?

Dunnigan (US), Terrence J

Aug 19, 2020, 11:30:49 AM8/19/20
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

We use the Build Failure Analyzer to help identify causes of build failures in our Jenkins. It works well on our Pipeline jobs via the Jenkins GUI, linking directly to the failure in the console output.

We use the REST API to get the failure data. We’d like to know in which pipeline stage the build failure occurred, but it doesn’t seem like the plugin can report that information. Ideally we would like to know which node was running the pipeline stage when the failure occurred, but just having the stage would be a good starting point.

Is any of this possible?

Thanks,

Terry