Jenkins workspace cleanup thread

padmasr...@googlemail.com

Mar 13, 2018, 3:33:40 AM3/13/18
to Jenkins Users
I have a pipeline job(name: MyPipelineJob )..which is running for last 6days.
Jenkins is checking for automatic workspace-cleanup process every day and my workspace was deleted even though my job was running at the time of deletion and then MyPipelineJob got aborted because of missing workspace excepiton.

This is my Workspace\ clean-up.log file content:
Started at Sat Mar 10 03:21:28 PST 2018
Checking job1
Checking job2
Checking job3
Checking job4
Checking MyPipelineJob
Finished at Sat Mar 10 03:21:38 PST 2018. 9386ms
Started at Sun Mar 11 04:21:28 PDT 2018
Checking job1
Checking job2
Checking job3
Checking job4
Checking MyPipelineJob
Deleting /.jenkins/workspace/MyPipelineJob on Jenkins
Finished at Sun Mar 11 04:21:38 PDT 2018. 9451ms

then I set hudson.model.WorkspaceCleanupThread.disabled=true ,
but still jenkins is checking for workspace cleanup..Any reason why jenkins deleted the pipeline job's workspace which was running at the time of deletion and how to avoid it?