Get path to generated APKs

milan.ze...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2017, 12:35:55 PM6/15/17
to Jenkins Users
Hello everyone,
I have successfully managed to make Jenkins pull source from Assembla, build it and run it on an Android simulator by specifying the path to the generated APK in "Install Android package" build step.

What I need now is not to have to hardcode this path because the name of the generated APK file changes with the program's version and it would need to be changed every time the program's version is changed. Is any there a way to do that?

Thank you for your help.

milan.ze...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2017, 6:03:03 AM6/16/17
to Jenkins Users
Okay, I solved my issue by running a shell command using find and a regexp and renaming it.