Applying Jenkins Upgrades

ShanDar

Mar 22, 2019, 12:11:08 PM3/22/19
to Jenkins Users
I need to apply Jenkins Upgrades (currently on Ver 2.60.1)
I have know knowledge of how Jenkins Upgrades
Do I have to apply all the upgrades incrementally
or Can I just to the Latest Upgrade and apply that

Mark Waite

Mar 22, 2019, 1:24:17 PM3/22/19
to Jenkins Users
See the LTS upgrade guides at  https://jenkins.io/doc/upgrade-guide/

I've upgraded directly to the latest without using intermediate upgrades.  If the installation is large or complex or especially risky, then I would create a backup on another system and test drive the upgrade there.

Thanks!
Mark Waite