How to do MulitLanguage in Jenkinsfile

Dennis Kavanagh

Jul 24, 2019, 4:24:28 PM7/24/19
to Jenkins Users
Hello,

I have to include Python, Java, and Javascript

in my 3 different code scanners: SonarQube, Fortify and NexusIQ in the most pleasing manner possible

in the same Jenkinsfile?

Any hints GREATLY appreciated ..........

Thank You

Jan Monterrubio

Jul 27, 2019, 9:57:57 PM7/27/19
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Could you use the docker plugin and run each thing within a container built for that tech stack?!

Dennis Kavanagh

Sep 9, 2019, 4:31:07 PM9/9/19
to Jenkins Users
Hello,

We do not have Docker in the loop currently and we are not using the Declarative Pipeline Syntax.

Dennis