Pipeline: Adding properties syntax changed

Sverre Moe

Sep 16, 2016, 4:36:39 AM9/16/16
to Jenkins Users
Using the snippet generator I see that the syntax for properties have changed

I have broken it up in multiple lines with indentation so it is easier to read and see all the distinct parts.

I have been using the following to add properties in my pipeline script:
properties([

[$class: 'ParametersDefinitionProperty',
     parameterDefinitions
: [

[$class: 'BooleanParameterDefinition', defaultValue: false, description: 'description', name: 'PARAM1'],

[$class: 'BooleanParameterDefinition', defaultValue: false, description: 'description', name: 'PARAM2']

]

]
])

This is what the snippet generator now gives me:
properties([

[$class: 'GitLabConnectionProperty', gitLabConnection: ''],
    parameters
([
        booleanParam
(defaultValue: false, description: 'description', name: 'PARAM1'),
        booleanParam
(defaultValue: false, description: 'description', name: 'PARAM2')

]),
    pipelineTriggers
([])
])

It seems the old way of writing this still works though.

I do not know why it added GitLabConnection and pipelineTriggers. I only selected "This project is parameterized" in the snippet generator: