hudson wiki down

Hendryk Bockelmann

Dec 13, 2010, 6:27:32 AM12/13/10
to hudson...@googlegroups.com
http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/

is no longer achievable???

You cannot access Confluence at present. Look at the table below to identify the reasons

This page will automatically update every 60 seconds.

Time Level Type Description Exception
2010-12-13 00:00:31 fatal cluster Database is being updated by an instance which is not part of the current cluster. You should check network connections between cluster nodes, especially multicast traffic.

Your server id is: AN1Y-5J4H-N5MQ-VQEF.

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Dec 13, 2010, 10:56:34 AM12/13/10
to hudson...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. Fixed now.

2010/12/13 Hendryk Bockelmann <bocke...@dkrz.de>

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

René Landzaat

Nov 6, 2017, 7:20:36 AM11/6/17
to Jenkins Users
Problem seems to be returned:

René Landzaat

Baptiste Mathus

Nov 6, 2017, 7:33:38 AM11/6/17
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hello !

Please ask on the Hudson Mailing list.

And if you want to use a better and maintained Hudson, don't hesitate to switch to Jenkins. We love our users and we have cookies! :-).

Cheers