I installed Jenkins in docker

hongyi pan

Mar 22, 2020, 10:45:46 PM3/22/20
to Jenkins Users
I installed Jenkins in docker. After installing the plug-in, how can I permanently save it to the host? Because I need to make it a mirror image and migrate it to other hosts. I haven't found a good way. Please help me.

Mark Waite

Mar 22, 2020, 10:52:47 PM3/22/20
to Jenkins Users
https://github.com/jenkinsci/docker/blob/master/README.md#preinstalling-plugins  provides documentation that describes various alternatives to install plugins into a Docker image.