SVN Issue

Ven H

Oct 12, 2020, 8:53:34 AM10/12/20
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
We have a Jenkins master configured (long back) on Windows Server. All our slaves are also on Windows servers, since the application source code is in .Net.

We have configured multibranch pipeline jobs which are working fine. However, we are planning to migrate Jenkins master to Linux, although the slaves will still be Windows servers. The application source code is in SVN.

After moving to the new Jenkins instance (we still have the old one also), we are facing an issue with Multibranch pipeline. The issue is "ERROR: Subversion checkout has been canceled". I am not able to understand the root cause. Can anyone please help?

Regards,
Venkatesh

Ivan Fernandez Calvo

Oct 12, 2020, 2:25:57 PM10/12/20
to Jenkins Users
>we are planning to migrate Jenkins master to Linux

Do your new Jenkins instance is the same version as the old? Do both have the same version of the SVN plugin installed? also around that error should be a stack trace that gives the real issue, that message is generic.

Ven H

Oct 12, 2020, 2:43:48 PM10/12/20
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot for your response. I fixed it. It was a credential issue.Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Venkatesh