Connection EC2 instances from Jenkins

fvela...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 7:53:48 AM2/13/18
to Jenkins Users
Hi,

I have some problems with Jenkins configuration.

I connect via SSH with Jenkins instance, and configure aws connection using command "aws configure". If I run the SSH command to stop a certain instance and it works perfectly.

I tried to do the same using jenkins dashboard, I have downloaded EC2 plugin for Jenkins and configured with the same access and secret key used before, and even the private key (checked with "Test connection" as successful). Then I create a new task to execute the command that worked before and I get the error:
Unable to locate credentials. You can configure credentials by running "aws configure".

Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks!