How to remove Blue Ocean from email links?

Flominator

Oct 5, 2017, 8:39:32 AM10/5/17
to Jenkins Users
Hi there,

since we started using Blue Ocean some of the notification emails on failed builds (at least the ones with "still failing" or "still unstable") contain URLs that lead to a Blue Ocean page. Since some of our users are using the console log parser plugin, they would prefer to see that one's result or at least the classic page with the link to it. Is there any way to configure this behavior without un-installing Blue Ocean?

We're using Jenkins v2.81 and BlueOcean v1.1.7

Thanks in advance,

Flo